Inline with the latest Government guidance and advice, our Estate Agents Offices, Marketing Suites & Showhomes remain open strictly by appointment only.
It is advised that you request a virtual tour of the showhome or specific plot you would like to view (if applicable) before booking an appointment to visit the Marketing Suite.
We have a range of virtual services available if you’d prefer to find your new home from the comfort of your sofa. You can:
- Phone our Sales Team for development information, plot availability and to be put in touch with our recommended Independent Financial Advisors, Solicitors and Help to Buy.
- Browse our website for videos, images, floor plans, site plans and specification details, which can all assist you in finding your perfect home.
- Follow us on social media, where we post daily to keep you up to date and well informed about buying a new home.
YOUR VISIT TO SITE
If you do choose to book an appointment with us, please read the below procedures ahead of your visit. We have safety precautions in place to keep our staff and customers safe, and all appointments are COVID-19 secure.
- A maximum of 2 visitors from the same household per appointment.
- Parking is provided at some developments to reduce the need for our customers to use public transport. Where parking is not available, our sales team will advise you of alternative parking options.
- Upon entering the sales office for your appointment, the sales advisor will carry out a briefing on what to expect from the visit.
- If you wish to reserve an apartment or house, we may require you to do this from home electronically, and not at your appointment.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Customers may be required to be temperature checked.
- Protective screens have been installed in our marketing suites to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Internal doors will be open to minimise the need for contact.
- All surfaces in the marketing suite, showhomes and properties will be sanitised between each appointment.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout every viewing, keeping 2 metres apart at all times.
- You are required to sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the marketing suite, showhomes and at the property viewings.
- Face masks will be provided and are required to be worn in our Marketing Areas.
- Protective gloves will be available for all customers.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces/doors where not necessary.
- Please remain 2 metres apart from our sales team at all times.
We look forward to your visit and thank you for your co-operation. To learn more and contact us, select a development below…