Our COVID-19 guidelines have been updated in line with the latest Government recommendations. Our Marketing Suites & Showhomes remain open by appointment only.
YOUR VISIT TO SITE
Our friendly Sales Advisors look forward to welcoming you to our developments and helping you find your brand-new home. In the interest of safety, our team will continue to wear face coverings, and we kindly request that our customers continue to wear face coverings also.
If you or anyone in your household tests positive or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, and/or you are currently self-isolating, we ask that you do not attend your appointment and re-schedule when necessary. Our Sales Team will call you a day prior to your viewing appointment to confirm this.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Protective screens are installed in our marketing suites to help prevent the spread of infection.
- All surfaces in the marketing suite, showhomes and properties are sanitised regularly.
- Social distancing is observed throughout every viewing.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for all customers.
- Face masks are provided and are required to be worn in our Marketing Areas.
- Protective gloves can be provided upon request.
- Please respect social distancing throughout your appointment.
VIRTUAL SERVICES AVAILABLE AHEAD OF YOUR VISIT
We’d like your visit to be personalised around your new home requirements, and with that in mind, we’re delighted to offer a range of virtual services to help us tailor your viewing appointment to best suit you.
- Our experienced Sales Team are available over the phone and are happy to provide you with development information, plot availability, Help to Buy: Equity Loan information and put you in touch with our recommended Independent Financial Advisors and Solicitors.
- There’s lots to explore on our website, with a range of virtual tours, videos, images, floor plans, site plans and specification details available, which can all assist you in finding your perfect home.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we post regularly to keep you up to date and well informed about buying a new Inland home.
We look forward to your visit and thank you for your co-operation. To learn more and contact us, select a development below…