First Sales Release
- High specification throughout
- Allocated Parking/Garage*
- Fully integrated appliances
- Private gardens
- Complete piece of mind with 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy Available**
- Within easy reach of vibrant Basildon
- Fantastic choice of shopping destinations
- Superb amenities
- Excellent education choices
- Brilliant transport links
Contact our Sales Team Today
|Plot 6||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 7||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 34||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 35||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 36||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 37||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 38||4 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
|Plot 39||3 Bedroom House||View property and floor plan||
- Choice of contemporary kitchen units and laminate worktops with matching upstands from our selected range*
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Built-in electric double oven and gas hob with stainless steel splash back and integrated hood (4 burner hob to 3 bedroom houses and 5 burner hob to 4 bedroom houses)
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with designer tap
- Contemporary worktop lighting
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer to plot 41
- Floor tiles to kitchen
- Downlights to kitchen/dining room
- Central heating system with radiators
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- TV, FM and Sky points to living room and master bedroom (Sky subject to subscription)
- TV point to kitchen/dining room and other bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room and master bedroom
- White ladder style internal doors
- Walls and ceilings finished in white emulsion
- Wardrobes to master bedrooms
BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES
- Stylish Vitra suite with concealed cistern, soft close seat
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixer to bath with clear glass shower screen
- Thermostatically controlled shower to ensuite, chrome and clear glass shower cubicle
- Vado brassware
- Extractor fan
- Shaver point
- Heated chrome ladder style towel rail
- Choice of stylish wall tiles by Porcelanosa, full height tiling around bath and to shower cubicle, half height tiling to sanitaryware walls*
- Floor tiles to bathroom and en suite*
- UPVC double glazed windows with multi locking point handles
- Front door fitted with mortice deadlock
- Mains operated smoke detectors, heat detectors and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap
- Outside light to front and rear
- Outside power point
- 10 year NHBC warranty provides complete peace of mind
INFLUENCE THE FINISH OF YOUR NEW HOME
- Subject to the stage of construction, choose from a range of optional extras. Please ask our Sales Advisor for details.
* Choices are subject to stage of construction. Please ask sales advisor for details.
SATNAV REF: SS14 3AW
A FANTASTIC CHOICE OF SHOPPING DESTINATIONS
If retail therapy is the order of the day, you’ll be spoilt for choice. A short drive away from Eastwood is the sizeable Eastgate shopping centre with over 100 stores to visit. Moreover, the renowned intu Lakeside with late-night opening and over 240 stores is only 15 miles further afield. Nearer to home, the Westgate Shopping Park, numerous other local retail parks and superstores or the hustle and bustle of the Basildon Town Centre Market are certain to appeal.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR LEISURE TIME
Whether participating in personal or team sports, hitting a round of golf or enjoying a relaxing parkland walk, the opportunities to indulge in sport and leisure pursuits close to Eastwood are plentiful. Basildon is awash with facilities catering for all major sports and at all levels. Aside from the nearby Basildon Sporting Village - an ‘Everyone Active’ branded, multi sports venue - there are 22 golf courses within a nine mile radius of the town centre. These include Langdon Hills Golf and Country Club and Basildon Golf Course.
Appealing to nature lovers, the district as a whole is 70% rural and has the highest concentration of parks, green spaces and nature reserves throughout Essex.
Thirsty leisure seekers with a serious appetite need only head towards the Festival Leisure Park less than two miles away from Eastwood. Here is a one-stop leisure and dining destination designed for all the family including a 360 Play, Hollywood Bowl, Fitness First, David Lloyd gym and an 18-screen cinema. Additionally, a host of themed restaurants purvey the favourites of world cuisine to suit all tastes and night owls can continue their evening with a choice of nightclubs. For more discerning palates the neighbourhood is punctuated with award-winning restaurants including the Bell Inn at nearby Horndon on the Hill and the Magic Mushroom restaurant in Billericay, now in its 20th year.
THE EDUCATED CHOICE
Basildon is now considered a model for educational excellence. Within a 1.5 mile radius of Eastwood there at least 10 primary/junior schools and within a 3.5 mile radius a further 10 secondary schools can be found.
Opportunities for further education can be found at three local colleges including South Essex College less than five miles away and the De La Salle School and Language College nearer still. For higher education, the University of Essex Southend campus is only ten miles away and is easily reached by train.
GARDINERS PARK - ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS
Basildon station is less than a 10 minutes drive from Eastwood and from here a direct train journey will take you to London Fenchurch Street in 40 minutes or, if travelling eastbound, Southend-on-sea or Shoeburyness. During peak periods, four trains an hour are scheduled in both directions. Upminster Station for the District Line tube into central London is only 11 miles away and by car, the A127, A13 and A12 are the main routes into the capital. The M25 can be joined at junctions 29 or 30 and the Dartford Crossing is just 16 miles away.
For air travel, London Southend and London City airports are 12 and 27 miles away respectively and for international flights, London Stansted is a 38 mile drive away.