Can you help?
The rising demand for new homes means Inland is continually seeking new opportunities in the form of brownfield development sites in the South and South East of England. These include:
- Institutional buildings – Hospitals/Schools
- Nursing homes
- Builders yards/Timber merchants/Scrap metal dealers premises
- Redundant or ageing commercial premises
- Current or former factories/Warehouses/Office buildings
- Public houses/Petrol stations
- Large houses in oversized plots or land assembly opportunities.
- Medium & long-term strategic options
Should you be aware of, or be instructed to dispose of, any suitable brownfield site with redevelopment potential, then we would like to hear from you. If you are not retained we will be happy to pay you an introduction fee.