To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, measures have been put in place for all viewings and appointments, in line with government and governing body Covid-19 guidelines.
Please read our procedures ahead of your appointment and contact the sales team if you have any queries before your arrival. Should you or anyone in your household become unwell before your viewing, please do not attend your appointment and call the sales team to rearrange your viewing.
- A maximum of 2 visitors from the same household per appointment.
- Parking is provided at some developments to reduce the need for our customers to use public transport. Where parking is not available, our sales team will advise you of alternative parking options.
- Upon entering the sales office for your appointment, the sales advisor will carry out a briefing on what to expect from the visit.
- If you wish to reserve an apartment or house, we may require you to do this from home electronically, and not at your appointment.
Health & Safety
- Protective screens have been installed in our marketing suites to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Internal doors will be open to minimise the need for contact.
- All surfaces in the marketing suite, showhomes and properties will be sanitised between each appointment.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout every viewing, keeping 2 metres apart at all times.
- You are required to sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the marketing suite, showhomes and at the property viewings.
- Customers may be required to be temperature checked.
- Face masks will be provided and are required to be worn in our Marketing Areas.
- Protective gloves will be available for all customers.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces/doors where not necessary.
- Please remain 2 metres apart from our sales team at all times.
We look forward to your visit and thank you for your cooperation.
Book an appointment at an Inland Homes Development...