Croft House Launching Soon!
The eagerly awaited 2 bedroom apartments at Croft House are launching soon and there is still time to find your new home in Yorke House, but with only 2 remaining you’ll need to be quick!
With Plot L10 now reduced to just £200,000 and both homes available on Help to Buy* this is an opportunity not to be missed! Both homes boast a stylish Juliette balcony, spacious bedrooms, integrated appliances and allocated parking, plus Plot L9 features and en-suite to the master bedroom.
Don’t Miss Out!
*subject to availability and qualifying criteria
|L1||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L2||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L3||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L4||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L5||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L6||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L7||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L8||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L9||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L10||1 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|L11||2 Bedroom Apartment||View property and floor plan||
|M4||2 Bedroom Apartment||
|M9||2 Bedroom Apartment||
- Choice of contemporary kitchen units and laminate worktops with matching upstands from our selected range*
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Under counter oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with contemporary tap
- Integrated dishwasher
- Contemporary worktop lighting
- Central heating system with radiators
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- TV and Telephone/Data points to kitchen/dining/living room and all bedrooms
- SkyQ point to kitchen/dining/ living room (SkyQ subject to subscription)
- Oak veneer foiled internal doors with stylish chrome handles
- Walls finished in white emulsion and woodwork in white satin
- Smooth ceilings finished in white emulsion
BATHROOMS AND EN SUITES
- Stylish Duravit suite with concealed cistern,** soft close seat and semi pedestal or semi recessed basin**
- Vado brassware
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixer to bath with clear glass shower screen
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en-suite, chrome and clear glass shower cubicle
- Choice of stylish wall tiles by Porcelanosa – full height tiling around bath and to shower cubicle, half height tiling to sanitaryware walls*
- Extractor fan
- Shaver point
- Heated chrome ladder style towel rail
- Choice of floor tiles to bathroom and en suite*
- UPVC double glazed windows with multi locking point handles
- Front door fitted with multi locking point system
- Video entry system
- Mains operated smoke detectors, heat detectors and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
INFLUENCE THE FINISH OF YOUR NEW HOME
- Subject to the stage of construction, choose from a range of optional extras. Please ask our sales advisor for details.
- BLP WARRANTY
- 10 year BLP warranty provides complete peace of mind
*Choices are subject to stage of construction
**Subject to bathroom design which may vary from that shown
Sat Nav Ref: BH15 4BA
With shops, bars and restaurants planned for this charming new Quayside, Carter’s Quay is destined to become a desirable new setting in which to enjoy a sociable lifestyle. Whether you dine out to the gentle lapping of the waves, idle away the time watching the iconic Twin Sails Bridge, or simply delight in the ever charming vista, rain or shine, there is always something to enjoy when you live close to the water’s edge. This sparkling water in particular plays host to water sports all year round, including windsurfing, water skiing and jet skiing, as well as fishing, sailing and swimming. If it is dry land that you prefer than the woodlands, forests, beaches and national world heritage site offer a whole range of activities from horse riding to mountain-biking and the area really is a golfers paradise.
As well as its wide range of fun for all ages and the bustling Quay, Carter’s Quay also benefits from an historic Old Town, vibrant high street and the Dolphin shopping centre for your shopping requirements close by. With Poole’s easy access to popular resorts, ancient cities and modern transport hubs, there is also the fantastic opportunity to easily enjoy life outside and around this enviable location.
How to find us:
From The M27:
From the M27 merge onto the A31. Continue along the A31 for approximately 15 miles. At the Palmersford Roundabout take the 1st exit onto A347 (Ringwood Road). Continue to follow Ringwood Road for approximately 5.5 miles until you reach the Alderney Roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Canford Way (A3049). Continue on the A3049 and at the third roundabout take the 1st exit onto Holes Bay Road (A350). Keep on the A350 and at the Hunger Hill Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto West Street (A350). After half a mile turn right onto Bay Hog Lane (A350) and continue onto the Twin Sails Bridge. Continue onto Rigler Road and at the end of the road turn left into Blandford Road (B3068). Carter’s Quay can be found on the left hand side after approximately 50 metres.